continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject Does continuum add any email notifiers automagically?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:46:24 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to define in my pom (or in application.xml) a set of default
developers myself included who get all the build emails (failures/success
etc...) Can I do that?

We are defined in the parent pom as developers but when I drop the pom in
we're not added as notifiers.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Stevenson