continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject RE: Trigger Projects in Continuum
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:23:57 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for the response. Would this be a valid thing to add into continuum?
Do you see anybody else wanting this? If so I'm happy to have a dig around
with the build schedulers etc..

If not I can knock something up myself.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: 22 March 2006 21:15
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trigger Projects in Continuum

It's already possible to trigger projects in continuum with xml-rpc apis.

An xml-rpc client api will be available in 1.0.3 but you can look at it in
svn :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/branches/continuum-1.0.x/c
ontinuum-rpc-client/

But actually, continuum build only specified project and not dependant
projects, so if you want to check apis modifications in your others
projects, you'll need to call a build of them via rpc.

Emmanuel