continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject Trigger Projects in Continuum
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:06:51 GMT
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone was considering adding functionality for trigger
projects in continuum? This is really important in my company as we need to
find out straight away if someone has broken an interface which has knock on
effects on other api's.

If noone is working on it then I don't mind having a go. I was thinking
about something which interrogated the transitive dep mechanism and worked
out if it had a path to the project that's just been build through some
means, if it does then fire off a build.

I'd be very grateful to hear peoples opinions and or advice on this,

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Stevenson

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein