continuum-users mailing list archives

From Max <mauh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Revision number in manifest.mf
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:55:07 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel <at> venisse.net> writes:

> Continuum can't access the ear because it don't know anything of the
generated artifact. I think the
> better solution would be to create a new maven plugin that will do that or
to improve maven-archiver
> used by ear, ejb, war and jars plugins, if you use maven of course
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Max a écrit :
> > We are using TortoiseSVN. How do I get Continuum to put the information
> > regarding the latest revision number in the manifest.mf contained in the
ear?

Hi Emmanuel,

We are using Maven and i have thought of creating a mojo that will do the
needful regarding pluggin in the latest revision number in the manifest file.
But the question now (and this is specific to TortoiseSVN) is how to fetch the
latest revision number the repository using a mojo. Any ideas?

Max.