continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <...@leemeador.com>
Subject Finding out about surefile errors
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:42:17 GMT
I'm using maven 2 with continuum. The build is a "shell" type that runs mvn
so the multiproject build will work.

When my build fails due to a junit error or failure the log from continuum
shows that there was an problem. I can find the subproject and the test name
since they are in the same obscure maven 2 format I am now used to.

Is there an easy way to look at the actual error information, stack trace
and such?

All I know to do is to pick my way through the directory on the build
machine and find target/surefile-errors and then pick off the .txt file for
the error. Is there an easier way?

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com