continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjay Choudhary" <choudharysan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not building EAR for an application
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:43:53 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

We use CVS (I wish it was svn). Each project of application corresponds to a
module in CVS.

at root level pom.xml (Not in cvs)  failed as it doesn't exist in CVS.  I
copied it manually to folder 1. In working directory I was able to see
pom.xml

parentPOM ( in cvs)  in continuum folder name 2

common (in cvs)  in continuum folder name 3

ejb1 (in cvs)   folder name 4

ejb2 (in cvs)  folder name 5

war (in cvs)  folder name 6

Java (in cvs) folder name 7

ear (in cvs) folder name 8

All the projects in CVS has pom.xml

Now when I run mvn compile (or anyother phase) it doesn't work. It looks for
the directory common , java, war etc. which are not present. (Which I
expected)

( I don't know the design reason, but it would have been great if we had
real folder names instead of numeric numbers.)

Let me know if I am doing something wrong here!!

-Sanjay