continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjay Choudhary" <choudharysan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not building EAR for an application
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:05:54 GMT
Hi Emmanuel

I like option 2 and I tried it too but it doesn't work

My Parent pom has module definition as below:

<modules>
    <modules>
      <module>../common</module>
      <module>../ejb1</module>
      <module>../ejb2</module>
      <module>../war1</module>
      <module>../java1</module>
      <module>../ear</module>
   </modules>
</modules>

But since Continuum uses number instead of folder name -N option doesn't
work.  Is there a work around to this issue?

-Sanjay