continuum-users mailing list archives

From Sanjay Choudhary <choudharysan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tried to build and run continuum 1.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:35:58 GMT
Our  group of developers work almost 24 hrs. and changes are checked in into
cvs regularly.  We tag before build so that we know what we know what
exactly we built, or atleast attempted to build.

As you said, I can create a script and add it as a shell project to tag the
things in cvs.  Is there a way I can dynamically tell Continuum, to build
from that tag.  Tag will change almost everyday.  If it will be an update in
the DB using java program, can you tell me what table/s and column/s do I
need to update.

Thanks,
Sanjay