continuum-users mailing list archives

From Borys Musielak <borys.musie...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:00:05 GMT
Hi. Unfortunately, we have this option (READ_UNCOMMITED) already set
in the application.xml file (apps/continuum/conf/application.xml). Any
more hints?
regards,
Borys

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Casey <jdcasey@commonjava.org>
Date: Jan 22, 2006 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org

I suspect you may need to set the transaction isolation level to
READ_UNCOMMITTED in your continuum configuration file...application.xml,
 is it?

Here's a reference I found in the continuum project itself:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/continuum-1.0.1/continuum-plexus-application/src/conf/application.xml

The section looks like this:

                    <property>
                      <name>org.jpox.transactionIsolation</name>
                      <value>READ_UNCOMMITTED</value>
                    </property>

and it's about 3/4 of the way down the page.

HTH,

John