continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: How to make multi module work in continuum
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:44:41 GMT
Can you please give me more details on your comment

"You must add a build definition. With shell project, we can't add a
default build definition"

Is there any example(step-step) somewhere it shows how to add M2project as shell project??

Thanks,
Raghurajan G

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
02/03/2006 11:19 AM