continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject maven scm with continuum
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:23:07 GMT
Hi All

I'm having problem in creating clearcase view using continuum

here what happening

I installed continuum and tried to create a shell project with url  as
maven scm format like scm:clearcase|view_name|/home/raghu/config_spec

then when i submit this i see following in log file

1759422 [Thread-2] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  -
executing checkout command...
1759422 [Thread-2] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - tag:
null
1759477 [Thread-2] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  -
Executing: /home/raghu/work/src/3/..>>cleartool mkview -snapshot -tag
Raghu_vu -vws /home/raghu/viewstore/Raghu_vu.vws /home/raghu/work/src/3

but its not creating any view or even directory  3 at
/home/raghu/work/src, but not throwing any error also

this is works fine in windows, but not in unix

is there a way i can specify the stream name so that continuum can add
that into his check out command like cleartool mkview -snapshot -tag..
-stream ???

my config_spec has all load statements

Is there something wrong here i am doing? if not how can i add my stream
name

Pleae advise

Thanks,
Raghu