continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Strange error in continuum
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:08:13 GMT
Hi All

I have setup my maven 2 project as a shell project in continuum and i have
this strange problem in my project.

Like when run the build first time it did every thing good,  no problem at
all, then when i tried again its threw the below shown error, i thought it
might be something else, then i tried again build it  this time it went
fine, then tried again to build i got the error below...

so every alternative build gives me this error and the other builds are
going fine, i couldn't understand whats going on with this???  is this bug
? any one else had the same problem? or what am i doing wrong??? Please
let me know

I have another question is this possible in continuum to customize the
result email its sending, like i would like to have my own format instead
of continuum default one..

Build Error:
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScmException: Error while update
sources.
                 at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.updateProject(DefaultContinuumScm.java:248)
                 at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.execute(UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.java:58)
                 at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:127)
                 at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
                 at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.scm.ScmException: Exception while executing
SCM command.
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:59)
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.provider.clearcase.ClearCaseScmProvider.update(ClearCaseScmProvider.java:117)
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.provider.AbstractScmProvider.update(AbstractScmProvider.java:313)
                 at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.updateProject(DefaultContinuumScm.java:223)
                 ... 5 more
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.provider.clearcase.command.changelog.ClearCaseChangeLogCommand.executeChangeLogCommand(ClearCaseChangeLogCommand.java:51)
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.command.changelog.AbstractChangeLogCommand.executeCommand(AbstractChangeLogCommand.java:63)
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.command.update.AbstractUpdateCommand.executeCommand(AbstractUpdateCommand.java:60)
                 at
org.apache.maven.scm.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:55)
                 ... 8 more

Thanks,
Raghu