continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: weird problem in continuum
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:52:21 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

But What do you mean by this error fixed in maven scm?? i'm using
continuum shell project where i gave the scm url in maven-scm format..

Do i need update my plugin?

Can u please explain

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
02/14/2006 02:32 AM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: weird problem in continuum

This error is fixed in maven-scm.

Emmanuel

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I have this weird problem with continuum, i have created a shell project

> and using it with Maven2
>
> Some times my build goes, fine no problem at all, but  some other times,

> it s throwing the following error,
>
> is this something known bug?
>
> any ideas please?
>

> org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScmException: Error while update

> sources.
>                  at

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.updateProject(DefaultContinuumScm.java:248)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.execute(UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.java:58)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:127)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>                  at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>                  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.scm.ScmException: Exception while executing
> SCM command.
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:59)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.provider.clearcase.ClearCaseScmProvider.update(ClearCaseScmProvider.java:117)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.provider.AbstractScmProvider.update(AbstractScmProvider.java:313)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.updateProject(DefaultContinuumScm.java:223)
>                  ... 5 more
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.provider.clearcase.command.changelog.ClearCaseChangeLogCommand.executeChangeLogCommand(ClearCaseChangeLogCommand.java:51)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.command.changelog.AbstractChangeLogCommand.executeCommand(AbstractChangeLogCommand.java:63)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.command.update.AbstractUpdateCommand.executeCommand(AbstractUpdateCommand.java:60)
>                  at

org.apache.maven.scm.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:55)