continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: How to make multi module work in continuum
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:41:24 GMT
yeah

i'm using m2 with continuum

when i added the parent pom it loaded all the child pom but when hit
"build now" at parent it just did a build for parent but not for child

if i need to make to work it on using command project how do i do that,

can anyone please give me example , coz confused what enter where,

Thanks,
Raghurajan G

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
02/02/2006 05:02 PM