continuum-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: How to make multi module work in continuum
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:41:24 GMT

i'm using m2 with continuum

when i added the parent pom it loaded all the child pom but when hit
"build now" at parent it just did a build for parent but not for child

if i need to make to work it on using command project how do i do that,

can anyone please give me example , coz confused what enter where,

Raghurajan G

Emmanuel Venisse <>
02/02/2006 05:02 PM
Please respond to continuum-users

        Subject:        Re: How to make multi module work in continuum

John Tolentino a écrit :
> What are you trying to build? Maven 1, Maven 2 or Ant?
> If you're using Maven 2, by default it should build all of the sub
> projects if you build the parent. Just make sure all of the sub projects

> are declared in the parent POM's modules section.

Not exactly.
Continuum create separate projects for parent and modules. Each project
have its own build if a
change is make on it.
By default, the parent build is done with -N (non recursive) options,
Continuum don't build
sub-modules on parent project.