continuum-users mailing list archives

From Matt McGill <matt.mcg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clearing hanged builds
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:21:03 GMT
Wasn't in a subprocess, so I restarted Continuum - project build
status is still "In Progress." I suspect this is my fault though -
the stuck project is the parent of a child project which I deleted
while the parent was building. I'm not really surprised that things
got mixed up. I figured I should say something anyway, since even
though this is likely a user error, it would be nice if it was
handled a bit more gracefully at some point. In the mean time, is
there any way for me to clear it out without too much trouble? It's
not actually causing any problems right now, and I could just nuke
the /apps/continuum folder and re-configure the couple projects I've
got configured, but I'd rather not =)

Thanks,
-Matt