continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: Continuum and site-deploy or wagon hanging
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:48:49 GMT
It would be helpful since Continuum depends so much the-other-guy.  Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 4:45 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum and site-deploy or wagon hanging

We must add a timeout for executions but i don't think it will be add in 1.0.3, probably in
1.1

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
> Good question, thanks.  Yes when run from the command line
>
> 	mvn clean install deploy site-deploy
>
> it Maven hangs in the sample place.  The M2 site-deploy plugin is hanging on the unzip
command.

> I will send my findings to the site-deploy plugin mailing list and let you know when
there is a resolution.

> Although this is unrelated to Continuum, Continuum should handle this gracefully.  The
only way to work around the problem is to restart the Continuum server (and not use the site-deploy
command for the moment). Perhaps adding some sort of daemon that detects a hung condition
would strengthen its fault tolerance.

It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.