continuum-users mailing list archives

From thene...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Why Continuum?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:08:05 GMT
I just went through this process this month. When I started I was using
maven 2.0 for my builds. Cruisecontrol did not have full support for it.(I
thought) So I started playing with Continuum, not as easy to setup as
Cruisecontrol.

After about a week playing with Continuum, I decided I just liked
Cruisecontrol better.
Then started to look for the support for maven 2.0 in Cruisecontrol, I found
the Maven 2.0 patch in one day. Copied, compiled, and installed ......

It works great!

Just my opinion!