continuum-users mailing list archives

From "geoff laura" <rsv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring distribution emails and snapshots
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 04:18:59 GMT
I suppose what I really want is an email that points to a web front end to
my snapshot repository. I have got the snapshot repository working but am
struggling to integrate these pieces. Is there any doco on getting continuum
to give you a web front end to the snapshot repository? Similar to the
cruise control frontend where each build can have artifacts that you can
download etc. I cant seem to find any.

much appreciated,
geoff