continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mattox" <michaelmaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help - The working directory uses numbers instead of the project names
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:09:34 GMT
"No, you don't have missed something. Actually, you can't choose the
working directory.

Why do you use some files from an other project? Thses files are
included in generated artifact?

Emmanuel"

--

I'm talking about resource files.  They're not included in the jars we
produce.  So we have this:

      <testResource>
        <directory>../config/src/main/config</directory>
      </testResource>

for example to put our common config files in a single project.

The other problem we have is the website:

http://adclinux:9090/continuum/maven/working-directory/21/target/site/

You can see here 21 which should be "common".  Since these change we
can't bookmark the site.

Isn't there a way to use the real project names instead of numbers?
Honestly the numbers don't make any sense to me.  We're trying
symbolic links, not sure if that will work or not.

-Michael