continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Wong Ho" <m...@faritec.com>
Subject RE: How do i intergrate Continuum with mysql database ?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:10:35 GMT

Only the "JPOX_TABLES" table gets created.

Is this log correct ?

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/02/27 12:59:00 | 2006-02-27 12:59:00,698 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO
 SCHEMA                         - Catalog "continuum", Schema "" initialised - managing 0
classes

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Mon 2/27/2006 12:08 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: How do i intergrate Continuum with mysql database ?

No, database and tables are created by JDO/JPOX at startup

Emmanuel

Malcolm Wong Ho a écrit :
> Is there database scripts to create the database and tables ?

DISCLAIMER:
This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in nature.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message or file which is attached to this message. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter
return and/or destroy the original message.

Any views of this communication are those of the sender except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Faritec (Holdings)  Limited (Faritec) and/or  any of its subsidiaries
including (but not limited to) Faritec Enterprise Solutions (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec
Strategic IT Services (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Contracting (Proprietary) Limited, Ebis
and/or any of its subsidiaries.

Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and
the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Faritec accepts
no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly
or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail
message.