continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Not building EAR for an application
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:22:56 GMT
Actually a build start only if you have some changes in scm for your project. In future, we'll
can
start a build if a dependecies is new.

If you want the latest EAR, without changes in your EAR project, you must build it manually
from
Continuum. or you can build all from parent project if you remove -N parameter in the build
definition

Emmanuel