continuum-users mailing list archives

From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@systemone.at>
Subject Re: usability suggestion
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:40:36 GMT
Hmm, obiously the interface metaphor is not clear here. A triangle with
a exclamation mark is percepted as plain status information. Maybe its
better to be more button style or add a linked text "failed"/ "success".
I have to say that I really like the slick design of continuum, it
emotionally helped me to migrate from cruise ;-)

regards,
Roland