continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: continuum scheduled "forced" build
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:19:21 GMT
nothing to do.

In 1.0.2, we checked modifications in scm between the current execution and the previous even
if it
was two different build definition.
In 1.0.3, we check scm changes between two executions of the same build definition, so if
you set an
hourly build schedule and a nightly build schedule, for the nigthly, we check if you have
some
changes in last 24 hours.

Emmanuel