continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <>
Subject Re: Request feature on Force Build.
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:16:43 GMT
When a build is forced or scheduled, continuum always run a scm update. It's thesame code for
two type of build.
Are you sure some files were modified in your scm when you forced a build?
I close your issue as "Cannot Reproduce" for now.

Fritz Oconer a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I would like to request for a feature on "Force Build". The request is to execute a source
update (atleast an option) when forcing a build. Currently, It only does an update when the
build is executed as scheduled. I created a jira issue for this
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Fritz

View raw message