continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Clearing hanged builds
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:51:15 GMT
Where has it hung? in continuum or in sub-process (maven, ant, shell script)?

If it's in sub-process, kill it because if you don't kill it, it will be a zombie process.
If your
project is always "In Progress", restart Continuum.
If it's in Continuum, restart Continuum.

All status are cleaned at continuum startup.

Emmanuel