continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: tried to build and run continuum 1.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:46:21 GMT
Why do you tag before the build? I think that a better process would be to tag files only after
build in success.

Actually, Continuum can't tag files after a build because we don't have yet dynamic data accessible

in build definition for generating a tag name. But you can create a little script that do
what you
want and add your project as a Shell Project in continuum.

Emmanuel