continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: tried to build and run continuum 1.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:52:10 GMT
svn trunk isn't stable, if you want to build from svn, you must use continuum-1.0.x branch.

but it isn't necessary to build continuum, you can use snapshot version generated after each
commit 
: http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x/

Emmanuel

Sanjay Choudhary a écrit :
> Hi All,
> 
> Today I build tried to build and run continuum. Build was successful but I
> got an error when I tried to logon on
> 
> 
> org.codehaus.plexus.action.ActionNotFoundException: Cannot find action: login
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionManager.java:61)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve.java:62)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipeline.java:70)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:294)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:525)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218)
> 	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> 	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
> Unable to lookup component 'org.codehaus.plexus.action.Actionlogin',
> it could not be started
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:335)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:436)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PlexusContainerLocator.lookup(PlexusContainerLocator.java:38)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionManager.java:57)
> 	... 19 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleException:
> Error starting component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:327)
> 	... 22 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionException:
> Error composing component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:33)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
> 	... 25 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException:
> Composition failed of field authenticator in object of type
> org.apache.maven.continuum.web.action.Login because the requirement
> ComponentRequirement{role='org.codehaus.plexus.security.Authenticator',
> roleHint='built-in-store', fieldName='null'} was missing
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assignRequirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:154)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assembleComponent(FieldComponentComposer.java:73)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerManager.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:68)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.composeComponent(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:1476)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:29)
> 	... 27 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
> Unable to lookup component
> 'org.codehaus.plexus.security.Authenticatorbuilt-in-store', it could
> not be started
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:335)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assignRequirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:129)
> 	... 31 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleException:
> Error starting component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:327)
> 	... 32 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionException:
> Error composing component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:33)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
> 	... 35 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException:
> Component composition failed. No field of type: 'interface
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ContinuumStore' exists in class
> 'org.apache.maven.continuum.security.ContinuumAuthenticator'.
> Component: role: 'org.codehaus.plexus.security.Authenticator',
> implementation:
> 'org.apache.maven.continuum.security.ContinuumAuthenticator', role
> hint: 'built-in-store'
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.getFieldByType(FieldComponentComposer.java:305)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.findMatchingField(FieldComponentComposer.java:204)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assembleComponent(FieldComponentComposer.java:62)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerManager.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:68)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.composeComponent(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:1476)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:29)
> 	... 37 more
> 
> 
> 
> Any advice on how to fix this?
> 
> Sanjay
> 


Mime
View raw message