continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Best Practice: JDK target for continuum and maven
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:59:41 GMT
Actually, projects can only use the same jdk than Continuum. In 1.1, you'll choose a different
jdk
for project with continuum profiles.

Workarounds:
1- you can define source and target arguments in compiler plugin configuration for your projects
2- you can use forkmode on compile and test plugins

Emmanuel

Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> I am requesting some input in regards to targetting a specific JAVA
> compiler in Continuum for a specific continuum (maven) project.
>
> Christiaan
>
> ****DISCLAIMER
> The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and
may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or
take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail
the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that
you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use