continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject Re: How to make Continuum respect maven installation-wide settings.xml?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:30:10 GMT
FYI, I just sent a testcase to Emmanuel. Would be great if this could
indeed be fixed.

@chris: Thanks for the hint! I'm running SuSE 9.2, using jdk 1.5, maven
2.0.2 and continuum 1.0.2. Never even dreamt about that this problem
could be OS dependent....

Regards,
    Michael

> I think i found the pb in Continuum.
> If someone can send me sample files with profiles and or proxy
> settings, i'll can continue to investigate and resolve this problem
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
>
>> Ok, seems to be a bug somewhere.
>>
>> Michael, can we have a little settings.xml with an active profile and
>> a pom that need a resolution? It will be perhaps more easy to track
>> the bug.
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Christian Mouttet a écrit :
>>
>>> Grüetzi Michael,
>>>
>>> it seems that you have the same problem as I have. You may take a
>>> look at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-488 where a lot of
>>> comments and trials are listed.
>>>
>>> What's your system? If Linux - what distribution? Emmanuel
>>> sucessfully tested it with Fedora 4. For my SuSE SLES-9 it's not
>>> running.
>>>
>>> -chris

Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69
michael.boeckling@giniality.ch; http://www.giniality.com/