continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject Re: How to make Continuum respect maven installation-wide settings.xml?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:02:58 GMT
Thank you Emmanuel for your help, but unfortunately, this isn't working,
it still says "${curr-scm-root}Build/Parent-Project" in the Continuum
project info page.
When I go to /opt/continuum-1.0.2/apps/continuum/working-directory/6817
and type "mvn help:effective-pom", everything looks right, the element
"project.scm.connection" is properly interpolated. Could it be that
Continuum does not interpolate pom values upon project import?

Regards,
    Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69