continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject How to make Continuum respect maven installation-wide settings.xml?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:20:39 GMT
Hi,

in have a settings.xml in my maven installation directory where I define
an active profile:
<activeProfile>dev</activeProfile>
My SCM information in the POM depend on a profile being activated,
because I want to be able to switch between different repository roots
depending on the environment (dev/int/prod).
When I try to import a project to Continuum, the profile does not get
activated, because the settings.xml in the Maven installation directory
is obviously not being read, resulting in a SCM url like this:
"${curr-scm-root}Build/Parent-Project". The property ${curr-scm-root}is
not interpolated, because the profile is not activated.
Is there a way to configure Continuum such that it reads
maven-2.0.2/conf/settings.xml, or must I copy settings.xml somewhere in
my continuum installation so it gets picked up?

Regards,
    Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69