continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and site-deploy or wagon hanging
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:05:24 GMT
Nope, I experienced the exact same problem. Here it happens on a SuSe
9.2 with Maven 2.0.2 (and also in Continuum, of course). I had the
impression that this does not affect small sites, but only large ones
with many reports and all.
It seems the site *does* get deployed correctly, but it hangs at very
same line (wagon47499.zip; rm -f wagon47499.zip) when trying to delete
the temporary upload file.
Can't be a problem with permissions, since it only happens now and then.
Defining a timeout is really essential, since it hangs forever once it
gets stuck.

Regards,
Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69