continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum and site-deploy or wagon hanging
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 20:51:30 GMT
Do you have the same problem when you call site-deploy directly for maven on your continuum
machine?
When a goal is called, it's an external maven process that run it and not Continuum.

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
> Anyone having problems with Continuum or site-deploy or wagon hanging?
>
> Using Continuum 1.0.2, Maven 2.0.2.
>
> I recently added deploy and deploy-site to my Continuum build and have
> found Continuum will hang waiting for the build to finish.  If I restart
> Continuum and force the build again it will sometimes work, sometimes it
> hangs again.
>
> It always hangs at the same place, just after calling unzip on the site
> zip file expansion.  The site does get expanded so it seems to hang just
> after completing the expansion.
>
> Tail of build report.

> [INFO] ResourceManager : found templates/package-frame.vm with loader
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader
> [INFO] Generate "Maven Surefire Report" report.
> [INFO] Generate "Tag List" report.
> [INFO] Generate an index file for the English version.
> [INFO] [site:deploy]
> scp://hober/home/builder/454/deploy/site/common - Session: Opened
> Executing command: mkdir -p /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.
> Executing command: mkdir -p /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.
> Executing command: scp -t
> /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/./wagon47499.zip
> Uploading: ./wagon47499.zip to
> scp://hober/home/builder/454/deploy/site/common
>
> ###[...for email, bunch of pounds omitted...]#####! ###[...omitted...]##
>
> Transfer finished. 6317094 bytes copied in 3.269 seconds Executing
> command: cd /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.; unzip -o
> wagon47499.zip; rm -f wagon47499.zip
> ^^^^ Hung here ^^^^
>
> LEGAL NOTICE:
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.