continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Behavior with multiple goals
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:22:42 GMT

Alex Boisvert a écrit :
> Yes, I understand the "package" goal is a superset of the "compile";  I
> mostly wanted to understand why I didn't see it happening.   Thanks for
> your clarification.
>
> Are you saying that if the build definitions were set on different
> schedules the behavior would be different?

yes.
Actually, a changes check is done between two build, so if you don't have changes between
two
schedules, the second won't be run. We'll fix it in 1.0.3, We'll check if projects has been
modified
since the latest execution of current build definition.

> Let's say I have a goal "package" run every hour and a goal "release"
> run every day.  Would "release" happen if it is run after "package"?  Or
> should I set up two different projects for this?

"release will be run if you have changes in your scm since latest build of "package".

Emmanuel