continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Behavior with multiple goals
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:23:28 GMT
I don't understand why you set 2 build definitions for the same schedule. It will be more logic
delete the second (compile) because it's included in package phase.

As you have 2 build definitions on the same schedule, continuum run them separatly. In your
case it
run compile definition first, and when it try to run package definition, scm update return
no
changes, so continuum doesn't do the build.

Emmanuel