continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to make multi module work in continuum
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:31:11 GMT

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
> yeah
>
> i'm using m2 with continuum
>
> when i added the parent pom it loaded all the child pom but when hit
> "build now" at parent it just did a build for parent but not for child

Yes, if you want to build other projects, just hit "build now" on them.

> if i need to make to work it on using command project how do i do that,

If you want all modules independant in Continuum and want to build all when you hit "build
now" on
parent, go to build definitions of parent and remove "-N" parameter

If you want only one project in continuum and build all everytime, you need to add a "Shell
Project"