continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Brian E. Fox" <>
Subject Problem with remote repos
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:27:24 GMT
Is there a known problem with 1.0.2 and using remote repositories? I
have my settings.xml in the correct place because it is finding
artifacts from the local repo but not the remote one. Here's what's
I have a build running every hour. I have a common parent from which
this derives. I update and deploy this parent from a computer different
than continuum. I check in the code. Continuum goes to build and fails
because it can't find the parent. If I repeat this except before
continuum runs, I checkout the parent and install on the continuum
machine, it works fine. The settings file is an exact copy of the one
maven is using and all builds work perfectly with maven. 
So it seems like continuum somehow isn't reading or using the remote

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message