continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gerard Garrigan" <gerard.garri...@precisionsoftware.com>
Subject Scheduling Error
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:16:13 GMT
 Hello,

 I'm using Continuum with a Maven 2 project. It builds fine when you
force the build but the following error arises when the build is
scheduled:

 jvm 1    | 02-Feb-2006 14:21:00 org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run

 jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job DEFAULT.itraxspring threw an unhandled
Exception:

 jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException

 jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinu
um.java:368)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(Continuum
BuildJob.java:66)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
:516)

 jvm 1    | 02-Feb-2006 14:21:00 org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger
schedulerError

 jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job (DEFAULT.itraxspring threw an exception.

 jvm 1    | org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled
exception. [See nested exception: java.lang.NullPointerException]

 jvm 1    |      at
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)

 jvm 1    | * Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------

 jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException

 jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinu
um.java:368)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(Continuum
BuildJob.java:66)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)

 jvm 1    |      at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
:516)

 I have replaced continuum-core-1.0.2.jar with
continuum-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and the problem was not fixed. Also I
only have one project to build in Continuum. I'm running Continuum in
Windows.

 Any help will be greatly appreciated,

 Thanks very much

Ger