continuum-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Le Berrigaud <samuel...@gmail.com>
Subject m2 & continuum 1.0.2
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:37:52 GMT
Hi,

I installed continuum 1.0.2, building my projects with maven 2.

First, however I have notification configured for all events "Success
Failures Error Warnings" as it shows it in my projects config. I don't
receive emails every time. Is there some configuration I am missing ?
I managed to receive emails on first sucessful (first sucessful)
build.

Then, when a maven2 build fails, continuum still shows it as sucessful
!? Is there again someting I am missing ?

My POMs have this info inherited from a parent POM (most of the time):

 <ciManagement>
  <system>Continuum</system>
  <url>http://...</url>
  <notifiers>