continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wim Deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding new M2 project using file url
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:18:01 GMT
Continuum does not accept file:// urls by default, you have to enable
some setting in a configuration file and restart you continuum. I
don't know what option by heart, but search the archives or the
continuum website, this question comes around very often.

regards,

Wim

2006/1/18, Malcolm Wong Ho <mwho@faritec.com>:

> When i add try to add a POM Url eg file:///home/foo/my-app/pom.xml then try to submit
it i get and error message  [ You must provide a valid url ].
> I have put the Url into a web browser and displays the pom.xml file, what could be the
problem ?

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in
nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute
or copy this message or file which is attached to this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and
thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

> Any views of this communication are those of the sender except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Faritec (Holdings)  Limited (Faritec) and/or  any of its subsidiaries
including (but not limited to) Faritec Enterprise Solutions (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec
Strategic IT Services (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Contracting (Proprietary) Limited, Ebis
and/or any of its subsidiaries.

> Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses
and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Faritec
accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting
directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached
to this e-mail message.