continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could not find Maven project descriptor
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:44:50 GMT
>> You don't have a pom.xml in your working directory.

What does 'working directory' mean.  How would one define it?  Is this a new pom.xml just
for continuum?  What has to be in it?  I do have a parent pom.xml one directory above my myproject
directory.  For the maven 2 parent element the default location for a parent pom.xml is ../poml.xml.
 My Maven 2 build works correctly. I have a pom.xml in the parent directory and in every module
directory as recommended by the maven multi-project directory layout.  Below is a tree of
my project.

>> Check your scm url for your project.
Also this error occurs without the <scm> tag that was included below, so I think its
unrelated to the exception.

├───modules					<-- parent pom.xml here.
│   ├───Common				<-- pom.xml fo common here.
│   │   └───src
│   │       ├───main
│   │       │   └───java
│   │       │       └───com
│   │       │           └───...
│   │       └───test
│   │           └───java
│   ├───myproject				<-- pom.xml fr myproject here.
│   │       └───main
│   │           ├───config
│   │           ├───java
│   │           └───resources