continuum-users mailing list archives

From Denis Fuenzalida <denis.fuenzal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum + maven 2 + subversion.
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:06:39 GMT
1.- You must upload your pom.xml to continuum by adding a "maven 2.0
project" in the continuum menu. Your pom.xml must contain the SCM
information, like this:

 <scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/myproject</connection>
    <developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/myproject</developerConnection>
  </scm>

2.- I use Eclipse 3.1.x as my IDE, with the subclipse plugin. You can
generate the files required by eclipse by running "mvn
eclipse:eclipse" on your project and then Import - Existing project
into the workspace. In Eclipse, you'll need to define an M2 workspace
variable which points to your local maven repository. Then you can
easily add your project into a svn server. When your project is
managed with svn in Eclipse, you can right-click a file and mark it as
"add to svn ignore".

you can use the svn from the command line also, as described here:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07s02.html

See you,

Denis

--
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"
-- The Beatles, "The End"