continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bob Herrrmann <...@jadn.com>
Subject Re: Forgot password
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:03:38 GMT
Yikes, I have no USER table, there are about  15 tables under the SA schmea,
but no USER table.  There is a USERGROUP table.

I thought it was a little gruff when it through an exception when attempting
to log in.   Looks like my DB got corrupted.   I did run it in console mode
(run.sh console) and used control-c to exit (by accident - wrong xterm), I
wonder it that could have trashed it.

-bob