continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Wynn <bigwy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running test cases with maven/continuum
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:07:26 GMT
On 1/17/06, Ryan Wynn <bigwynnr@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a problem running a test case for my project with continuum.
> The test case executes cleanly and succesfully in eclipse.  Then when
> continuum tries to run it continuum hangs.  The last log statement I
> see is RUNNING TEST CASES.

I have gotten past the Continuum hanging problem.  I looked more into
the Maven documentation, created attached tests for the parent
project, referenced testResources in the parent project, and
referenced the attached tests in the child with a scope of test.

The attached tests jar looks good.  It has the abstract test cases as
well as the resources included.

Now the tests are executing but failing.  Not much description of the
failure even with the -e switch.

Like I mention before, the unit tests complete successfully in
eclipse.  This must be a classloader problem still.  Any ideas?