continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum problems
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:32:21 GMT

Henri Yandell a écrit :
> On 1/27/06, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote:
>

>>Henri Yandell a écrit :
>>
>>>Couple of problems with Continuum:
>>>
>>>1) Building from source. Currently (apart from various no such
>>>notifier errors for irc/mail etc) I'm getting the following as an
>>>error when I build:
>>
>>trunk isn't stable, we are in a full refactoring part. You can use continuum-1.0.x
branch.
>>Why do you need to build continuum?
>

> Originally, because I wanted to use the SOAP xfire stuff and I saw an
> old email saying they were not released and you had to build from
> trunk.
>
> However, I'm also wanting to get stuck into adding features etc, so
> will need to be able to compile for that etc.
>

>>>[surefire] Running org.apache.maven.continuum.it.ShellIntegrationTest
>>>[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 74.657 sec
>>>
>>>Results :
>>>[surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0
>>>
>>>and then it quits out. No idea which particular tests are failing as
>>>I'm not sure who would run afte the ShellIntegration test.
>>
>>All tests works fine on my machine and on our integration platform. It's perhaps an
out of memory pb
>>or a timeout when integration tests was running due to available resource on your
machine when you
>>built.
>

> Hmm. 1G of memory on the laptop, so probably enough memory. I'll try
> digging into the source a bit.

I have 1G too. Memory allowed to jvm is 256Mo.
You can look at test reports in continuum-core-it/taget/surefire-reports

> What's the plan on the refactoring? Any timeline?

I need to fix some problem in screens, and the big part to do is to readd the security.
Most of work will be done during next month. When refactoring will be acceptable, we'll release

1.1-alpha-1

In the same time, we work on 1.0.3 in continuum-1.0.x branch.