continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:19:28 GMT
> Url used in report should be configured in configuration screen (Base URL).
Guess I was thinking a bit to complicated with the base-url... *g*

But here's already the next problem: sometimes, I get this message when
forcing a build:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: Working copy 'target' not locked

The only thing that helps then is deleting the output directory or every
subsequnt build will fail, even though my goal says "clean deploy". What
could be wrong?

Regards,
    Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69