continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could not find Maven project descriptor
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:07:52 GMT
You don't have a pom.xml in your working directory. Check your scm url for your project.

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
> I'm getting an exception and not sure why it means.
>

> Being new to Continuum I have yet to get it to build any of my modules.
>

> Here is my platform
>

> Red Hat
>
> Maven 2.0.2
>
> Continuum 1.0.2
>
> Java 1.5.0_06
>

> I'm getting this exception when running a build on a single, simple
> module within my multi-module structure.
>

> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
> Could not find Maven project descriptor.
>
>       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.upda
> teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:111)
>
>       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
> ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
> .java:62)
>
>       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:169)
>
>       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>
>       at
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

> Most of the settings are supposed to come from the parent pom.  My Maven
> compile and package of the modules works correctly.  The pom.xml of the
> sub-module I am trying to execute is this.

>          xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>
>          xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>
>     <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>
>     <groupId>com.fourfivefour.myproject</groupId>
>
>     <artifactId>myproject</artifactId>
>
>     <packaging>jar</packaging>
>
>     <version>0.9</version>
>
>     <name>myproject</name>
>
>     <description>todo</description>
>

>     <parent>
>
>         <groupId>com.fourfivefour</groupId>
>
>         <artifactId>AppJavaModules</artifactId>
>
>         <version>1.0</version>
>
>     </parent>
>

>     <dependencies>
>
>     </dependencies>
>

>     <scm>  <!-- Had to add this instead of relying on parent POM --->
>
>         <connection>
>

> scm:cvs:pserver:jjohnson@pinkfloyd:/home/Repository:AppJava</connection>
>
>     </scm>
>

>     <build>
>
>         <plugins>
>
>         </plugins>
>
>     </build>
>

> </project>
>

> LEGAL NOTICE:
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.