continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: :ext: CVS connection method
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:50:47 GMT
No, I don't know what's happen.

Do you run the command line in the same directory that continuum do it:
/srv/build/continuum/apps/continuum/working-directory/47

Can you remove all directories in /srv/build/continuum/apps/continuum/working-directory and
retry to
checkout with continuum? Generally your error appear when the output directory already exist.

Emmanuel