continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Collecting metrics / reports
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:51:51 GMT
The publication of junit reports is planned for 1.1 for maven.
We can't add junit reports (and emma) for ant projects because the output directory of these
reports
aren't standardized with ant. The only way to see them in continuum, is to look at them in
working
directory page.
You can publish your reports on a website in your ant script so you'll can view them.

Emmanuel