continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Problem with continuum on solaris zone
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:36:47 GMT
It isn't ./run.sh but ./plexus.sh

Why other can start it? On Maven zone, with have set up a continuum user and add public key
of some
users to this account, so all authorized users can start continuum with this command :

 > nohup ./plexus.sh &
in continuum/bin directory

I'm not a solaris expert, so i can't help you on setting it up as a service. Perhaps this
link will
can help you : http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-linux-boot.html

Emmanuel